Sunday, March 4, 2007

silence

someone please convince me God has a plan.

i just B-ed my Biology. BIOLOGY. i just cant accept. i cant i cant i cant. i cant move on from here cos i just screwed up a subject i had the most passion for. karin karin karin i hate you :(

did okay for the rest of the subjects, at least i was pleased with my GP. it sort of eased my agony and i think i would rather get that B for Biology than ending up with 4As and a 5 for GP. if you get what i mean. really. but my heart is wrenched. arrgh

why why why. sigh even bubbles cant bring me back to zest. im really demoralised to a certain extent. but i still think i fared slightly better than many others so i shld just shut up and be contented for now. no point mulling over anyth now cos..there's nothing i can do now.

ta-da shall go and mourn quietly now.

No comments: