Monday, July 2, 2007

melancholy

feeling extremely melancholic now, i thought, its time to blog here again!

i've been on hiatus for a long time, i realise. over here. that's cos i have a journal, remember.
dont really have something serious to say here, just feeling a little tired and bored and everything put together. just want to have someone to talk to but in the end i will realise i dont really know how to put my thoughts across. its just frustrating but its something that's beyond me. totally.

really have no idea what's making me do this but i guess its the loneliness. work sucks too. i dont want to work at all..when school starts, its just going to be about me, me and more of me. school work and school work and more of school work. im not really interested in relationships now.just want to get over the past, get my two degree (preferably with upper class honours) and start work. boyfriends and all can come later. im really pretty tired of committments and strings and all those. work committment is one. sigh

life isnt fair. life isnt easy. who says growing up is easy? its really abt bearing the pain you arent accustomed to, i've been overprotected in the past. now that im all alone and independent, its time to face the reality and start thinking on my feet. no more sweet honeymoon my dear, life's a rollercoaster. its gonna take alot out of you so let's just say i'll give my best.

come what may - im really tired to even think of the pain.

No comments: